Baked Potato Salad
|Baked Potato Salad|
A great and easy to make baked potato salad recipe, that doesn’t over complicate the flavor of the potato yet accents it with complimentary seasonings.
- Four red-skinned potatoes
- One and a half cups of sour cream
- Eight Eggs
- Crumbled Bacon
- Two cups of shredded cheese
- Three dill pickles
- One cup of mayonnaise
- Two teaspoons of mustard
- One teaspoon of sea salt
- Half a teaspoon of pepper
- Loaded Baked Potato Salad Preparation:
- Step One: Boil the eight eggs. Afterwards chop up the boiled eggs
- Step Two: Chop up the three dill pickles
- Step Three: Cube the red-skinned potatoes, place them in a baking pan, and sprinkle them with the sea salt and pepper. Bake the potatoes for around fifty minutes or till they are soft enough for your fork to penetrate. Allow the potatoes to cool after baking.
- Step Four: Combine and mix the following ingredients into a bowl: potatoes, bacon, pickles, eggs, onion and cheese.
- Dressing Preparation:
- Step One: Combine and mix the following ingredients into a bowl: mayonnaise, mustard, and sour cream.
- Final Preparation:
- Step One: Pour the dressing on the salad and mix them together well.
- Serve and enjoy =)