Oriental Chicken Salad
|Oriental Chicken Salad Recipe|
image by lower columbia college
This is one of my favorite recipes and is very similar to the Applebees oriental Chicken Salad. The oriental chicken salad dressing, has an amazing flavor of both sweet and sour. This salad is great for any dinner party as it’s simple to make yet gives the appearance of being very time consuming, thus your friends will be thoroughly impressed with your dish.
- Two chicken Breasts
- Seven cups of romaine lettuce
- Half cup of crispy Asian noodles
- Two table spoons of shredded carrot
- Half cup of almond slices
- Two table spoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Fourth of a cup of mayonnaise
- four table spoons of rice wine vinegar
- Two table spoons of sugar
- Two table spoons of sesame seed oil
- One table spoon of toasted sesame seed oil
- One teaspoon of Dijon mustard
- Salad Preparation:
- Step One: Grill the two chicken Breasts on a skillet with olive oil, lightly season the chicken with salt and pepper.
- Step Two: After the chicken has finished cooking slice it up.
- Step Three: Toast the sliced almond on a skillet on medium low heat. Watch carefully as almond can get easily burned. Once the almonds start to smell they should be done cooking.
- Step Four: Get a bowl and mix the: lettuce, crispy Asian noodles, shredded carrot, almond slices,
- Dressing Preparation:
- Step One: Mix the mayonnaise, rice wine vinegar, sugar, sesame seed oil, toasted sesame seed oil, and mustard all together in a bowl.
- Final Preparation:
- Pour the salad dressing over the salad.
- Serve and enjoy =)