|Greek Pasta Salad with Feta Recipe|
image by kightp
Greek pasta salad with feta is an awesome salad. I probably like it so much because I’m such a fan of Feta cheese. This recipe does not include spinach but Greek pasta salad with feta and spinach is also very popular salad.
- Four ounces of feta cheese
- Twelve ounces of bow tie pasta
- One and a half ounces of sun dried tomatoes
- One eggplant
- One yellow bell pepper
- One red bell pepper
- Half cup of arugula leaves
- Half cup of basil
- Two tablespoons of minced garlic
- Two tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- Six tablespoons of olive oil
- Fourth teaspoon of salt
- Fourth teaspoon of pepper
- Salad Preparation:
- Step One: Soak the dried tomatoes in a cup of boiling water. Then chop up the red and yellow bell pepper, and cube the eggplant .
- Step Two: Put the red bell pepper, eggplant, and yellow bell pepper in a boll. Put the bowl in the oven for around 25 minutes or until the vegetables are lightly brown. Toss the vegetables from time to time to ensure they are equally cooked.
- Step Three: Boil the bow tie pasta in salted water until they are soft.
- Step Four: Remove the dried tomatoes from the water but save the water.
- Step Five: Mix the vegetables, tomatoes, and pasta in a bowl.
- Dressing Preparation:
- Step One: Mix the water used to soak the dried tomatoes, olive oil, feta cheese, garlic, and balsamic vinegar.
- Final Preparation:
- Step One: Pour the mixed dressing on the salad and toss the salad to equally distribute the dressing.
- Serve and enjoy your Greek Pasta Salad with Feta =)